Open illustrator and draw a star tool with gradient fill in it. Then go to effects>3D>Extrude/Bevel. Select preview to view the star in 3D while changing its settings. One can rotate the star in any angle as well as change the thickness of the star.
How do you make a multi pointed star in Illustrator?
Select the Star Tool. Create a shape by click-dragging, and don’t let go of the mouse – keep the button held down. With your non-mouse hand, hit the Up arrow on the keyboard to add points to the star. Hit the Down arrow to reduce the number of points.
How do you make a 3D sphere in Illustrator?
Use the 3D Tool in Illustrator
All you have to do to draw a sphere in Illustrator is to draw a circle and cut that circle into a half circle. Then add the 3D revolve effect and “presto”, you have a perfect sphere.
How do you make a 3D circle with paper?
How to Make It
- Fold each circle in half. …
- Glue one half of one circle to half of another circle so that you end up with a Y shape when viewed from the side.
- Lay the string along the crease of the open side. …
- Glue the third circle over the open circle halves and string.
- Now, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat….
13 янв. 2013 г.
How do you make a 3D sphere in Photoshop?
How to Create a 3D Sphere in Adobe Photoshop
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Performance and make sure Use Graphics Processor is checked on. …
- When a 3D object is created, the image from the layer under the 3D layer will be wrapped around the object. …
- To create the 3D object, go to 3D > New Mesh from Layer > Mesh Preset and select Sphere .