2 Answers. In Photoshop you could try Filters > Sharpen > Sharpen Edges. Along with that, to make it a little more clear, go to Image > Adjustments > Levels.. and play with that to remove blurry edges and darkening the sharp lines.
How do I get rid of harsh lines in Photoshop?
If you are editing someone else’s work, try this:
- Use the Selection tool and draw a marquee around the part you want to fade.
- Go into Quick Mask. It should be on Mask is Selected Area.
- Select the Gradient tool.
- Draw gradients until you like how it fades. …
- Exit Quick Mask.
- Layer → Layer Mask → Hide Selection.
How do I smooth edges in Photoshop 2020?
Press Alt & zoom in the photo to view the rough edges clearly. Then start painting with your mouse over the jagged edge. Then notice the changes it makes. It smooths the edges amazingly.
How do you smooth edges in Photoshop cs3?
You may want to use this to create a composite image.
- Using a selection tool, make your selection. …
- From the Select menu, select Modify » Feather… …
- In the Feather Radius text box, type your desired feather pixel value. …
- Click OK.
- From the Select menu, select Inverse. …
- Press [Backspace].
31 авг. 2020 г.
How do you soften and blend edges in Photoshop?
Follow these steps:
- Using any selection method, create a selection around the part of an image you want to lighten.
- Choose Select→Modify→Feather; in the Feather dialog box that appears, enter 25 in the Feather Radius text field and click OK. …
- Choose Image→Adjustments→Curves.
How do I get rid of white lines in Photoshop?
The Expert Way (Listed Steps)
- Go to Image > Mode > Grayscale (then Don’t merge, Discard)
- Command+A to select the entire artwork, then Command+C to copy.
- Open your Channels panel (under Window > Channels, if you don’t see it)
- Click Create New Channel (A new layer will appear named Alpha 1)
How do I smooth edges in Photoshop CC 2019?
Pick up the Quick Selection brush from the tools panel and click-drag over the area you want to select. You don’t need to be too precise because the brush works intuitively. Leave it to the Refine Edge brush. The Refine Edge brush tool helps to include fuzzy areas like hair or fur.