How do I white out something in Photoshop?
Click on the area of the image you would like to white out, press and hold the mouse button and drag to erase the area. After you are finished whiting out the area you want to erase, release the mouse button. If you make a mistake, simply select the “Edit” menu and choose “Undo Eraser” and start over.
How do I erase part of an image in Photoshop?
Auto Erase with the Pencil tool
- Specify foreground and background colors.
- Select the Pencil tool .
- Select Auto Erase in the options bar.
- Drag over the image. If the center of the cursor is over the foreground color when you begin dragging, the area is erased to the background color.
How do I remove unwanted objects in Photoshop 2020?
Begin with a selection
- Select the Object Selection tool in the Toolbar and drag a loose rectangle or lasso around the item you want to remove. …
- The Object Selection tool usually makes a tight selection at the edges of an object. …
- Choose Edit > Content-Aware Fill to open the Content-Aware workspace.
8 апр. 2020 г.
Why can I unlock an image in Photoshop?
If it is a TIFF or GIF file that you are opening, when you click on “Image — Mode” you are likely to see “Indexed Color…” with a checkmark next to it. Be sure to select “RGB Color.” Once you have done that, you can simply double-click the background layer in the layers palette to unlock the image.
How do I optimize an image in Photoshop?
Optimize as JPEG
- Open an image and choose File > Save For Web.
- Choose JPEG from the optimization format menu.
- To optimize to a specific file size, click the arrow to the right of the Preset menu, and then click Optimize To File Size. …
- Do one of the following to specify the compression level:
3 окт. 2017 г.
How do I remove a person from a photo in Photoshop CC?
Simply choose the Polygonal Lasso Tool from the left-hand Photoshop toolbar, then click around the person in your photo to make a selection of them. Next, select the Clone Stamp Tool from the same left-hand toolbar. Photoshop marks this tool with a stamp icon.
How do I get rid of unwanted objects in Photoshop app?
This Powerful Photoshop Trick Lets You Remove Unwanted Objects In Just 3 Simple Steps
- Use the Marquee or Lasso tool to select the object you wish to remove.
- Click Edit and select Fill.
- Select ‘Content-Aware’ and click OK. The result. If you had a “How did I not know this?” moment, you are not alone.
How do I remove unwanted objects in Photoshop cs6?
With the Move tool selected, position your cursor inside the selection marquee, hold down Alt+Shift (Option+Shift on the Mac), and then drag to move the cloned area on top of the element that you’re removing.
How do I unlock an image in Photoshop?
Go to the layers palette click on the locked layer and you will see a small window that gives you the option to unlock it and rename it. You know it is unlocked when you look at the layer and don’t see the small lock icon near it on the layers palette.
How do I unlock a JPEG image?
Right-click on the file. In the menu that appears, select Lock File. To unlock, right-click the file and select Unlock File.