Move the layer beneath your bottom layer in the Layers Panel. If the bottom layer is still a background layer, unlock this layer by clicking the lock icon. Finally, create a selection of the top layer where you want the white pixels to become transparent.
How do I make a white background transparent in Photoshop?
Make a Subject/Object Background Transparent
- Step 1 – Open A White Background Image. Open up the photo in Photoshop. …
- Step 2 – Duplicate The Image. …
- Step 3 – Make Selection Using The Quick Selection Tool (W) …
- Step 4 – Delete & Make the Background Transparent. …
- Step 5 – Save the Image in the Transparent PNG Format.
10 февр. 2021 г.
How do I change a color to transparent in Photoshop?
Select the desired layer, then click the Opacity drop-down arrow at the top of the Layers panel. Click and drag the slider to adjust the opacity. You’ll see the layer opacity change in the document window as you move the slider. If you set the opacity to 0%, the layer will become completely transparent, or invisible.
How do I make a white background transparent?
Here, you’ll want to use the Quick Selection Tool.
- Get your image ready in Photoshop. …
- Choose the Quick Selection Tool from the toolbar on the left. …
- Click the background to highlight the part you want to make transparent. …
- Subtract selections as needed. …
- Delete the background. …
- Save your image as a PNG file.
14 июн. 2018 г.
How do you remove all white in Photoshop?
- Double click your background layer in the layer pallet (to make it into a standard layer)
- Choose Selection -> Color Range.
- Click in the white area of the image.
- Bring the fuzziness up around 90.
- Click OK.
- Hit DELETE and there you go!
How do I remove white background from white image in Photoshop?
How to Remove the White Background from an Image with the Magic Eraser Tool
- Step 1: Open your image. Select the image from your folders an open it with Photoshop. …
- Step 2: Unlock the layer. …
- Step 3: Select the Magic Eraser tool. …
- Step 4: Erase the background. …
- Step 5: Trim and save as PNG.
24 июн. 2019 г.
How do I make background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I make a certain color transparent?
Click “Color” from the menu bar and select “Color to Alpha.” The Color to Alpha dialog window opens and shows a small preview of your image. The Color to Alpha feature allows you to choose a color in your image and make it transparent.
How do I make a black background transparent in Photoshop?
Likewise, if the background of your currently active layer is black and the subject (or object in the foreground) is much brighter, you can hide the black part by dragging the shadow slider (the one on the left) toward the middle until the black part is transparent.
How do I remove the white background from a JPEG?
1 Correct Answer
- Open the file.
- Double click the background layer to convert it to a regular layer.
- Set up the Magic wand tool with tolerance=32 on the tool’s option bar, and untick “Contiguous”
- Left click on a white area, then hit delete on the keyboard.
14 окт. 2014 г.
How do I make a PNG transparent?
How to remove make a picture background transparent
- Step 1: Insert the image into the editor. …
- Step 2: Next, click the Fill button on the toolbar and choose Transparent. …
- Step 3: Adjust your tolerance. …
- Step 4: Click the background areas you want to remove. …
- Step 5: Save your image as a PNG.
How do I make the background transparent for free?
Transparent Background Tool
- Use Lunapic to make your image Transparent, or to remove background.
- Use form above to pick an image file or URL.
- Then, just click the color/background your want to remove.
- Watch our Video Tutorial on Transparent Backgrounds.