Move the layer beneath your bottom layer in the Layers Panel. If the bottom layer is still a background layer, unlock this layer by clicking the lock icon. Finally, create a selection of the top layer where you want the white pixels to become transparent.
How do I make a white background transparent in Photoshop?
Make a Subject/Object Background Transparent
- Step 1 – Open A White Background Image. Open up the photo in Photoshop. …
- Step 2 – Duplicate The Image. …
- Step 3 – Make Selection Using The Quick Selection Tool (W) …
- Step 4 – Delete & Make the Background Transparent. …
- Step 5 – Save the Image in the Transparent PNG Format.
10 февр. 2021 г.
How do you remove all white in Photoshop?
- Double click your background layer in the layer pallet (to make it into a standard layer)
- Choose Selection -> Color Range.
- Click in the white area of the image.
- Bring the fuzziness up around 90.
- Click OK.
- Hit DELETE and there you go!
How do you make a white background transparent?
Add a transparent area to a picture
Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in. Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color. In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent.
How do I remove white background from white image in Photoshop?
How to Remove the White Background from an Image with the Magic Eraser Tool
- Step 1: Open your image. Select the image from your folders an open it with Photoshop. …
- Step 2: Unlock the layer. …
- Step 3: Select the Magic Eraser tool. …
- Step 4: Erase the background. …
- Step 5: Trim and save as PNG.
24 июн. 2019 г.
How do I make a PNG transparent?
How to remove make a picture background transparent
- Step 1: Insert the image into the editor. …
- Step 2: Next, click the Fill button on the toolbar and choose Transparent. …
- Step 3: Adjust your tolerance. …
- Step 4: Click the background areas you want to remove. …
- Step 5: Save your image as a PNG.
How do I make a logo transparent?
Here’s how to do it on Adobe Photoshop.
- Open The File Of Your Logo.
- Add A Transparent Layer. Select “Layer” > “New Layer” from the menu (or just click on the square icon in the layers window). …
- Make The Background Transparent. …
- Save The Logo As A Transparent PNG Image.
How do I make an image transparent?
Make part of a picture transparent
- Select the picture for which you want to change the transparency of a color.
- On the Format Picture tab, click Recolor, and then select Set Transparent Color.
- Click the color in the picture or image that you want to make transparent.
How do I make the background transparent for free?
Transparent Background Tool
- Use Lunapic to make your image Transparent, or to remove background.
- Use form above to pick an image file or URL.
- Then, just click the color/background your want to remove.
- Watch our Video Tutorial on Transparent Backgrounds.