To apply a gradient fill across multiple objects in Illustrator, select all the objects (drag to select, or shift+click), select the Gradient Tool, and drag out the gradient in the direction you want. With all the relevant objects selected, click the Gradient tool icon (or press G on your keyboard).
How do you put a gradient on multiple objects in Illustrator?
In order to get a single gradient to cover multiple objects, you need to use the Gradient Tool. Select your objects, then with the Gradient Tool, click and drag from where you want the gradient to start, and let go where you want the gradient to end.
How do you group objects together in Illustrator?
Choose Object→Group or press Ctrl+G (Windows) or Command+G (Mac). Choose Select→Deselect and then click one of the objects with the Selection tool. Both objects become selected. While the first two objects are still selected, Shift+click a third object.
How do you make a gradient follow a shape in Illustrator?
- In the Gradient panel build a gradient with the colors you want.
- With the Pen Tool, draw a path that more or less follows the middle of the crescent shape.
- Apply the gradient to the stroke of the drawn path, set to go along the path.
- Set stroke width wide enough to cover widest part of crescent.
- Send path to back.
How do you copy and paste a gradient in Illustrator?
1 Expert Answer
Pressing OPTION/ALT, drag the little “appearance circle” (right side of sublayer) from the target object onto the destination object’s circle. This should not only duplicate the colors of the gradient, but also any shape or angle modifications you’ve made.
How do I add another color to a gradient in Illustrator?
To change the color of the gradient, select one of its Color Stops in the Gradient panel, then choose the color model in the Colors Panel and then set the desired color. If you work in Adobe Illustrator CS4 – CS6, then by double clicking on the Color Stop, it opens Colors or Swatches panel right in the Gradient panel.
How do you use mesh gradient in Illustrator?
How to Use the Gradient Mesh Tool in Adobe Illustrator
- Select the object, then go to Object > Create Gradient Mesh .
- Set the number of Rows and Columns . …
- The grid has anchor points at the ends and intersections of the grid lines. …
- Select the Gradient Mesh Tool and make sure that Fill is active. …
- Continue selecting different grid points and applying color.
What is the shortcut key of ungroup in Adobe Illustrator?
Simply click on a grouped object with the Selection tool, and then choose “Object” > “Ungroup”, or use the keystroke CTRL+Shift+G (that’s Command+Shift+G on Mac).
How do I group anchor points in Illustrator?
You can select more than one anchor point using Shift(Windows os) or Command(Mac os). Hold shift key or Command key and select points.
How do I make a gradient brush in Illustrator?
Illustrator Tutorial: How to Create Custom Gradient Brushes
- Step 1: Creating a Blend. You can start with any shape (ie. …
- Step 2: Adding your blend to a path. Below the blend that you have just created, using the pen tool, draw a path on the stage. …
- Step 3: Creating the gradient brush. Select the blend that you have just created and drag and drop it into the Brushes palette.
15 июл. 2010 г.
How do you make a gradient follow a shape in Photoshop?
- Create a shape layer with the pen tool. Select “shape” from the toolbar drop-down. Create the path. …
- With the shape layer still selected, go to the pen tool’s toolbar again. Choose Fill: None and Stroke: Black, 20 px.
- Add a layer FX to this shape layer. Go with Inner Bevel, and mess with the settings and lighting.
27 нояб. 2017 г.