Draw a circle, hold Opt/Alt+Shift and drag it across the artboard to create a duplicate. Now select both shapes and go to Object>Blend>Make (or hit Cmd/Ctrl+Opt/Alt+B) to create a blend between the two. Illustrator will produce a default blend, which might not be what you want.
How do you group objects together in Illustrator?
Select the first object with the Selection tool and then hold down the Shift key and click a second object. Choose Object→Group or press Ctrl+G (Windows) or Command+G (Mac).
How do you unite in Illustrator?
Do this by selecting Object -> Path -> Outline Stroke . Open the Pathfinder palette ( Window -> Pathfinder ) and with the two items selected alt-click on the Unite button – it’s the first one that looks like two squares united into one. Always do this with objects selected.
How do you blend in Illustrator CC?
Simply create two circles of the same size and give each a different fill color. Set the stroke to none for now. Then select the Blend Tool in the Tool Bar (Shortcut is W) and click on the first shape, then click on the second shape. There you go.
How do you mirror something in Illustrator?
Use the Reflect tool to create a mirrored image in Illustrator.
- Open Adobe Illustrator. Press “Ctrl” and “O” to open your image file.
- Click the Selection tool from the Tools panel. Click the image to select it.
- Select “Object,” “Transform,” then “Reflect.” Choose the “Vertical” option for a left to right reflection.
What is the shortcut key of ungroup in Adobe Illustrator?
Simply click on a grouped object with the Selection tool, and then choose “Object” > “Ungroup”, or use the keystroke CTRL+Shift+G (that’s Command+Shift+G on Mac).
How do you combine shapes?
- Select the shapes to merge. Press and hold Shift to select multiple shapes. The Shape Format tab appears. …
- On the Shape Format tab, click Merge Shapes, and then pick the option you want. The order in which you select the shapes to merge may affect the options shown to you.
How do you combine text and shapes in Illustrator?
To make your live type merge correctly with path objects, choose “Create Outlines” from the Type menu. Illustrator turns your text into vector objects with the size, shape, fill and stroke you applied to your type.
How do you turn a compound path into a shape in Illustrator?
TEXT MENU / CONVERT TO PATHS. OBJECT MENU / EXPAND / (FILL AND STROKE OPTIONS CHECKED) PATHFINDER PALETTE / ADD TO SHAPE AREA.
Where is the blend tool on Illustrator?
Now select both shapes and go to Object>Blend>Make (or hit Cmd/Ctrl+Opt/Alt+B) to create a blend between the two. Illustrator will produce a default blend, which might not be what you want. So to edit it, keep the blend selected and double-click the Blend tool icon in the toolbar.
What is the blend tool?
The Blend tool is one of the oldest and most useful features of CorelDRAW. Blending objects means transforming one object into another, following a progression of shapes and colors. … Blending vector shapes to create transitions. Using blends to simulate 3D effects.
Where is blend mode in Illustrator?
Change the blending mode of artwork
- Select an object or group (or target a layer in the Layers panel). To change the blending mode of a fill or stroke, select the object, and then select the fill or stroke in the Appearance panel.
- In the Transparency panel, choose a blending mode from the pop‑up menu.
26 янв. 2017 г.
How do you move the orientation in Illustrator?
Do one of the following:
- To rotate around a different reference point, select the Rotate tool. Then Alt‑click (Windows) or Option‑click (Mac OS) where you want the reference point to be in the document window.
- To rotate around the center point, choose Object > Transform > Rotate, or double-click the Rotate tool.
26 янв. 2017 г.