Go to “View” > “Show” > “Selection Edges” and click to hide the marching ants. The check mark next to “Selection Edges” disappears. Go back and click “Selection Edges” again to make the selection visible.
How do I get rid of the dotted line?
Removing the Page Break Dotted Lines
- Click on the File tab.
- Click on Options.
- In the Excel Options dialog box that opens, click on the Advanced option in the left pane.
- Scroll down to the section – “Display options for this worksheet”
- Uncheck the option – “Show page breaks”
How do I get rid of Quick Selection tool in Photoshop?
To undo the last click or drag of the Quick Selection tool, press Ctrl-Z/Cmd-Z. To save any kind of selection to an alpha channel, see page 160. To clean up a Quick Selection, you can use another selection tool, such as the Lasso.
How do I get rid of a selection?
Press the “D” key on your keyboard while continuing to hold down the “Control” key. All active selection areas are deselected.
How do I get rid of the magic wand in Photoshop?
Ctrl d is the normal way to deselect. You can also deselect in the select menu. Just thought of something, look in the top tool bar and see if contiguous is checked. Having this checked may allow you to select one area then select another without having to deselect.
What are the dotted lines in Excel?
Excel shows how your worksheet divides into pages when printed with the current settings. Dotted lines represent automatic page breaks, while solid lines represent manual page breaks. If you return to the normal view, the page breaks remain visible on the worksheet.
What is the vertical dotted line in Excel?
A solid line is a manual page break, while a dotted line is where Excel is forcing a break and you cannot remove it except by manipulating your column sizes. Ditto for rows if you have a horizontal page break dotted line.
What is Ctrl +J in Photoshop?
Using Ctrl + Click on a layer without a mask will select the non-transparent pixels in that layer. Ctrl + J (New Layer Via Copy) — Can be used to duplicate the active layer into a new layer. If a selection is made, this command will only copy the selected area into the new layer.
How do I cut a selection in Photoshop?
1. Select the Magic Wand tool from the toolbox and then left-click the object that you want to cut out. This creates a selection around the area that you have clicked. Hold down “Shift” and click an adjacent section of the object if the entire object was not covered by the selection.
How do I get rid of quick selection tool?
To subtract from the initial selection, press the Option key (MacOS) or Alt key (Windows) as you select an area you want to remove from the selection. When you release the Option or Alt key, the Quick Selection tool switches back to its Add to selection option.
Who invented Photoshop?
Photoshop was developed in 1987 by the American brothers Thomas and John Knoll, who sold the distribution license to Adobe Systems Incorporated in 1988. Photoshop was originally conceived as a subset of the popular design software Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe expected to sell a modest several hundred copies per month.
How do you turn off the Magic Wand tool?
- You can change the Tolerance value for the Magic Wand tool between clicks. …
- To undo the results of the last click made with the Magic Wand tool or to undo the last use of the Similar command, press Ctrl-Z/Cmd-Z.
6 дек. 2010 г.
How do you use the Magic Wand tool?
How to Select and Mask in Photoshop With the Magic Wand Tool
- Open your product photo and duplicate the background layer.
- Hide the background layer.
- Configure the Photoshop Magic Wand Tool.
- Make your selection.
- Refine the edges of the selection.
- Insert a new background into your image.
23 июл. 2018 г.
What does the Magic Wand tool do Animal Crossing?
The Animal Crossing: New Horizons magic wand is a handy tool for switching between pre-selected outfits – and silly costumes – at the literal wave of a wand. This brand new tool is powered by star fragments and lets you store and then switch between eight outfits on the fly.