How do you repeat and duplicate in Illustrator?
Press Ctrl+D (the keyboard shortcut for Transform Again) until you have a line of duplicates across the canvas. Alternatively, you can repeatedly select Object | Transform | Transform Again to accomplish the same thing.
How do you make a repeating dot in Illustrator?
Create A Repeating Dot Pattern In Illustrator
- Using the rectangle tool, make a small square on your page. …
- With the Ellipse (E) tool, create a small circle that will fit inside the box. …
- Open up your Align tool by going to Window > Align. …
- If your Swatches window isn’t already open you can open it by going to Window > Swatches.
30 сент. 2013 г.
How do you make a blush in Illustrator?
How to Create Rosy Cheeks in Adobe Illustrator
- Use the blob brush tool (Shift-B) to draw two cirles on your design’s cheeks. …
- Select the gradient tool (G) in your left side toolbar and double click on one of the cheeks. …
- With your other cheek selected, select your eyedropper tool (I) and click on your other cheek that has the gradient applied to it.
19 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I add a pattern to a path in Illustrator?
Start by creating a circle, an object you want to wrap, and a “copy and pasted” verison of the object (as shown below). Highlight both objects and select “Object” => “Blend” => “Make”. You should now see a continuous pattern between your two objects.
How do I use Clone Stamp in Illustrator?
To use the clone stamp tool, hold down Option/Alt key and click to select a source point to clone from. Release the Option/Alt key and move the cursor over to the point that you wish to clone to, and click or drag with the mouse.
How do you distribute objects evenly in Illustrator?
You can distribute objects using exact distances between their paths.
- Select the objects to distribute.
- Use the Selection tool to click the path of the object you want the other objects to distribute around. …
- In the Align panel, enter the amount of space to appear between objects in the Distribute Spacing text box.
9 мар. 2018 г.