Command + 5 (Mac) | Control + 5 (Win) displays the Yellow Channel. Command + 6 (Mac) | Control + 6 (Win) displays the Black Channel.
What does F5 do in Photoshop?
You can customize the keyboard shortcuts in Photoshop on the desktop. See Customize keyboard shortcuts. You can view, edit, and summarize keyboard shortcuts in the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog box.
Use function keys.
|Show/Hide Brush panel||F5||F5|
|Show/Hide Color panel||F6||F6|
What does command a do in Photoshop?
Selection Keyboard Shortcuts!
- Select All: Command A.
- Select all Opaque Pixels: Command-click on Layer Thumbnail.
- Inverse: Shift Command I.
- Deselect: Command D.
- Restore Last Selection: Command Shift D.
- Feather Selection: Shift F6.
What are the shortcuts in Photoshop?
- Show and hide the layers panel. WINDOWS: F7. …
- Scroll through the Layers. MAC: Option [ ] …
- Create New layer. MAC: Shift+Cmd+N. …
- Create new layer behind selected layer. MAC: Ctrl+New Layer icon. …
- Fill a layer. MAC: Alt+Backspace (foreground) or Cmd+Backspace (background) …
- Flatten layers. …
- Merge visible layers. …
- Stamp down selected layers.
What does Ctrl 0 do in Photoshop?
To find them, press Ctrl + T, then Ctrl + 0 (zero) or on the Mac – Command + T, Command + 0. This selects Transform and sizes the image inside the window so you can see the sizing handles.
What is Ctrl M in Photoshop?
Pressing Ctrl M (Mac: Command M) brings up the Curves adjustment window. Unfortunately this is a destructive command and there is no keyboard shortcut for the Curves Adjustment layer. … If you now press Ctrl M (Mac: Command M), you’ll create a new curves adjustment layer.
What is Ctrl Alt Z function?
Pressing Ctrl+Alt+Z in Photoshop is doing the command of your last action made and prior to that. Pressing repeatedly this will get back to the history of your command or last action from the latest command going back to the previous command made and so on and so forth.
What is Ctrl Shift E?
CTRL + SHIFT + E = Track changes. CTRL + SHIFT + F = Change the font. CTRL + SHIFT + H = Apply hidden text formatting.
What does Ctrl N do?
Alternatively referred to as Control+N and C-n, Ctrl+N is a keyboard shortcut most often used to create a new document, window, workbook, or other type of file. Ctrl+N in Word and other word processors. … Related keyboard shortcuts and keys.