In the latest Photoshop release you can just right-click the smart object layers panel and select Convert to Layers. The smart object will be converted into a group containing the original layers.
How do I turn off smart objects in Photoshop?
Rasterize Your Smart Object To Turn It Off
If you’re okay with losing your layers, the rasterize option is an excellent solution to disable smart objects. With your smart object layer selected, right-click, and select ‘Rasterize Layer. ‘ Your smart object will turn off and convert back to a regular layer.
How do you change a smart object in Photoshop?
Convert an embedded or linked Smart Object to layers
- Right-click (Win) / Control-click (Mac) the Smart Object layer and select Convert To Layers from the context menu.
- From the menu bar, choose Layer > Smart Objects > Convert To Layers.
- In the Properties panel, click Convert To Layers.
20 янв. 2021 г.
How do I turn a picture into a smart object?
Select one or more layers and choose Layer > Smart Objects > Convert To Smart Object. The layers are bundled into one Smart Object. Drag PDF or Adobe Illustrator layers or objects into a Photoshop document. Paste artwork from Illustrator into a Photoshop document, and choose Smart Object in the Paste dialog box.
How do I remove an object in Photoshop?
Spot Healing Brush Tool
- Zoom at the object you want to remove.
- Select the Spot Healing Brush Tool then Content Aware Type.
- Brush over the object you want to remove. Photoshop will automatically patch pixels over the selected area. Spot Healing is best used to remove small objects.
20 июн. 2019 г.
How do I edit a smart object?
Follow these steps to edit the contents of a Smart Object:
- In your document, select the Smart Object layer in the Layers panel.
- Choose Layer→Smart Objects→Edit Contents. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box. …
- Edit your file ad nauseam.
- Choose File→Save to incorporate the edits.
- Close your source file.
How do you move an object in Photoshop?
Select the Move tool , or hold down Ctrl (Windows) or Command (Mac OS) to activate the Move tool. Hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS), and drag the selection you want to copy and move. When copying between images, drag the selection from the active image window into the destination image window.
Why is the smart object not directly editable?
If you got this error – Could not complete your request because the smart object is not directly editable this means that your image is smart object. … This means that you need to convert smart object into normal image layer. To do this go to layer, right click and select rasterize layer.
Do smart objects increase file size?
This has several advantages, but one of the biggest advantages is that you can use an image or vector file in several Photoshop documents as a Linked Smart Object. … Another big advantage to Linked Smart Objects is that they won’t increase your Photoshop document’s file size.
Can you create a smart object in Illustrator?
You can double click the smart object in either the libraries panel or in the actual file to make edits to the original graphics. However, in Illustrator, you’ll need to drag the assets to the library, then drag them back to your file in order to create a ‘linked smart object’.