How do you make a 3D star in Illustrator?
Open illustrator and draw a star tool with gradient fill in it. Then go to effects>3D>Extrude/Bevel. Select preview to view the star in 3D while changing its settings. One can rotate the star in any angle as well as change the thickness of the star.
Where is the Star Tool in Adobe Illustrator?
Click and hold down the mouse button on the Polygon tool ( ) in the Tools panel, and select the Star tool ( ). Position the pointer above the shapes already on the artboard. Next, you will create a few stars to get the hang of how it works. Click and drag slowly to the right to create a star shape.
How do you make a spiky circle in Illustrator?
Grab the Star Tool and click and drag the shape onto the artboard. Before releasing the mouse, use the keyboard cursor keys to increase the number of points, and the CMD key to adjust the size of the spikes. Use the Ellipse tool while holding Shift to produce a perfect circle.
How do you make a 3D star in Photoshop?
Create a Realistic 3D Golden Star in Photoshop
- Take the Line tool, choose the color black and make some guidelines across the star.
- Create a new layer (Layer – New – Layer), take the Polygonal Lasso tool and select one part of your selection. …
- Again, make a new layer, make the next selection and fill it with the color shown below.
How do you make a 6 point star in Illustrator?
All you need to do is select the Star Tool, hold down Shift, click and drag. While holding down Shift, DON’T LET GO OF YOUR MOUSE and hit the Command key (⌘).
How do you make a heart in Illustrator?
Method 2: Pill Shape
Create a long (vertical) rectangle. Pull in its corners so they’re fully curved/pill shaped (if on an older version of illustrator, go effect > stylize > round corners). Rotate it 45º, duplicate and reflect over the y axis. Align until you get the desired heart shape.
How do you make a star shape in Photoshop 2020?
1. How to Make a Star in Adobe Photoshop
- In your document, go to the Polygon Menu, right-click on it, and select the Polygon Tool (U), which is a pentagon.
- Go to the Settings in the top toolbar. This will be shaped like a cog. …
- Next, drag out your shape. …
- Change the percentage to create a range of different star shapes.
23 окт. 2020 г.
How do you smooth pencil lines in Illustrator?
You can try out the smooth tool by using the following steps.
- Scribble or draw a rough path with the paintbrush or pencil.
- Keep the path selected and select the smooth tool.
- Click then drag the smooth tool across your selected path.
- Repeat the steps until you get the result you want.
3 дек. 2018 г.