The first way in which you can warp text into shapes with Illustrator is by using the make with warp feature. This allows you to transform your text into a series of different predetermined shapes. Create a text object, select it, then go to Object > Envelope Distort > Make with Warp.
How do I fit text into a shape?
Fit text in a shape
- Right-click the shape that contains the text that does not fit.
- On the shortcut menu, click Format AutoShape.
- In the Format AutoShape dialog, click the Text Box tab.
- Under Text autofitting, select the option you want.
How do you format text into a heart shape?
Add text to an AutoShape
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes, and then click the shape that you want.
- Drag to create the shape.
- The shape is automatically selected.
- On the Drawing Tools tab, in the Insert Shapes group, click Edit Text.
- Type the text that you want.
How do I align text in a shape in Word?
Position text vertically in a shape or text box
- Right-click the border of the shape or text box.
- On the shortcut menu, click Format Shape, and then click Text Box in the left pane.
- Under Text layout, select the option that you want in the Vertical alignment list.
How do you align shapes in Word?
Align an object with other objects
- Hold down Shift , click the objects that you want to align, and then click the Shape Format tab.
- Click Arrange > Align > Align Selected Objects. This is selected by default. If Align Selected Objects is not available. …
- Click Arrange > Align, and then click the alignment that you want.
What are the steps to change the shape style?
To change the shape style:
- Select the shape. The Format tab appears. …
- Click the More drop-down arrow in the Shape Styles group to display more style options. The More drop-down arrow.
- Move your cursor over the styles to see a live preview of the style in your document. Previewing shape styles.
- Select the desired style.
How do you move text to the center in Word?
Center the text vertically between the top and bottom margins
- Select the text that you want to center.
- On the Layout or Page Layout tab, click the Dialog Box Launcher. …
- In the Vertical alignment box, click Center.
- In the Apply to box, click Selected text, and then click OK.
How do I align vertical symbols in Word?
To align text vertically on a page, head over to the “Layout” tab and select the small icon in the bottom-right corner of the “Page Setup” group. This opens the “Page Setup” dialog box. Select the “Layout” tab and then click the arrow next to “Vertical Alignment” in the “Page” section.
How do I align text in a text box?
Align text vertically
- Right-click the text box for which you want to set vertical alignment.
- On the shortcut menu, click Format Text Box.
- In the Format Text Box dialog box, click the Text Box tab.
- In the Vertical alignment box, select Top, Middle, or Bottom.
- Click OK.