HALLELUJAH! When you go to background layer and you are using your eraser, actually you are ‘painting out’ your background layer mistakes in white! … Once black was your designated color in one of your color boxes up in the righthand corner of the screen, everything from thereon in turned black including the eraser tool.
Why is my eraser in Photoshop not working?
Make sure you have no active selection do a deselect. Make sure your only seeing the layer your trying to erase on by turning off the visibility of all the other layers. Check the options in the option bar like opacity, fill and erase to history and check which erase you have active.
How do you reset the Eraser tool in Photoshop?
Try resetting the Eraser Tool by right clicking on the big Eraser Tool icon and clicking on Reset Tool.
How do I remove eraser marks in Photoshop?
Moving the crosshair over a new color causes Photoshop to change the color it’s erasing. If you make a mistake like this, simply press Ctrl+Z (Win) / Command+Z (Mac) on your keyboard to undo it. If you need to undo multiple steps, press Ctrl+Alt+Z (Win) / Command+Option+Z (Mac) repeatedly.
How do I change the eraser hardness in Photoshop?
Hold down the Eraser tool and choose Background Eraser when the menu pops up. Choose a brush and adjust settings for size, hardness, angle, roundness, and spacing.
How do I turn on eraser in Photoshop?
Erase with the Eraser tool
- Select the Eraser tool .
- Set the background color you want to apply if you are erasing in the background or a layer with locked transparency.
- In the options bar, choose a Mode setting. …
- For Brush and Pencil modes, choose a brush preset, and set Opacity and Flow in the options bar.
How do you reset Photoshop?
Reset the preferences in Photoshop CC:
- Press Ctrl-K (PC) or cmd-K (Mac).
- Click on “Reset Preferences on Quit” in the “General” tab and press OK to confirm.
- Press OK to close the Preferences window.
- Restart Photoshop.
How do you reset a polygonal lasso tool?
Reset tool settings to default
- Select a tool from the toolbox. Alternatively, press keyboard shortcut for the tool.
- Click to open the pop-up menu in the Tool Options bar and do one of the following: To reset the selected tool, click Reset Tool. To reset all the tools, click Rest All Tools.
30 апр. 2017 г.
What is Eraser tool?
The eraser is basically a brush which erases pixels as you drag it across the image. Pixels are erased to transparency, or the background colour if the layer is locked. When you select the eraser tool, you have various options available in the toolbar: … Flow: Determines how quickly the erasure is applied by the brush.
How do you remove unwanted objects in Photoshop?
Spot Healing Brush Tool
- Zoom at the object you want to remove.
- Select the Spot Healing Brush Tool then Content Aware Type.
- Brush over the object you want to remove. Photoshop will automatically patch pixels over the selected area. Spot Healing is best used to remove small objects.
20 июн. 2019 г.
Is there a way to delete all of one color in Photoshop?
1 Correct Answer
- Open picture file.
- Duplicate background layer, shut off visibility of background layer by clicking on its eye icon, work on background copy layer.
- Access magic wand tool. In the tool’s option bar, uncheck “contiguous”.
- Click on a white area, hit delete on keyboard.
What is retouching tools in Photoshop?
The retouching tools in Adobe Photoshop are: Clone Stamp, Pattern Stamp, Healing Brush, Patch and Color Replacement.
How do I erase in Photoshop?
Delete or cut selected pixels
Choose Edit > Clear, or press Backspace (Win) or Delete (Mac). To cut a selection to the clipboard, choose Edit > Cut. Deleting a selection on a background layer replaces the original color with the background color.
What keys in Photoshop will decrease the hardness of your brush?
On Windows: Control + Alt + Right click -drag left/right to decrease/ increase brush size and up/down decrease/ increase brush hardness.
How do I change the size of my brush?
In order to increase or decrease the size of your brush, you need to:
- Click and hold the Alt key. (On Mac, this would be the Ctrl and Alt keys),
- Click and hold the right mouse button,
- Then drag horizontally from left to right to increase, and from right to left to decrease the size.
16 окт. 2018 г.