Select the ‘Contact’ or the ‘Group’ whose media you want to delete. Tap on ‘Manage’ and then tick all the boxes you want deleted – like photos or videos or GIFs, or all of them. Leave out the text messages box. Tap on ‘Clear’ and then confirm.
How can I delete GIF history in WhatsApp?
Delete media from a chat or group using “Storage Usage”
- Open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Go to WhatsApp Settings by tapping on the 3 vertical dots and choosing “Settings“.
- Now tap on “Data and storage usage” and choose “Storage usage“. …
- Tap on the group/contact for which you want to delete all the media files.
28 янв. 2018 г.
How do I select all media in WhatsApp?
- Open WhatsApp and open the group or personal chat which you want to empty i.e. delete all messages.
- Now tap on 3-dots menu (More options menu) present at the top-right corner and select More option.
- You’ll get few options such as Media, Clear chat, Export chat and Add shortcut under More menu.
How do I delete photos in bulk on WhatsApp?
If you have multiple copies of an item, you’ll also need to delete all copies in order to free up space.
- On the CHATS tab, tap More options > Settings.
- Tap Storage and data > Manage storage.
- Tap Forwarded many times, Larger than 5 MB, or select a specific chat.
- You can:
- Tap Delete .
- Tap DELETE.
How do I delete GIFs off my phone?
How to Delete a GIPHY GIF
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account. Navigate to the Log In button on the top right of giphy.com and sign on in!
- Navigate to the edit console of the GIF. From your channel page, hover over the GIF and select the edit pencil in the upper right hand corner of the GIF. …
- Choose Delete This GIF.
How do I clear my recent GIFs?
- Open settings.
- Search for Samsung Keyboard.
- Select Samsung Keyboard under “app info”
- Choose storage.
- Choose clear cache and clear data at the bottom.
31 окт. 2019 г.
How do I delete pictures and videos from WhatsApp?
Open the WhatsApp chat from where you want to delete photos. Tap and hold the photo that you want to delete. If you want to delete multiple photos, then you must select one photo, and tap on other photos to select them. Hit the delete icon at the top.
How do I clean up WhatsApp?
Clear all chats at once
- In the Chats tab, tap More options > Settings > Chats > Chat history.
- Tap Clear all chats.
- Check or uncheck Delete starred messages and Delete media in chats.
- Tap CLEAR MESSAGES.
How can I delete all media from WhatsApp?
On WhatsApp you can choose to delete the media (photos, videos, GIFs etc) while keeping the messages only. On both Android and iOS, – Go to Settings, click on Data and Storage Usage, then click on Storage Usage. – Select the contact or the group whose media you want to delete.
What happens if I clear WhatsApp data?
When you clear WhatsApp data, you will need to verify your WhatsApp account again, just as you did when you installed it on your phone. … And yes, your chats will be deleted by clearing its data. However, you can restore WhatsApp messages from your local backup or Google Drive.
How can I free up WhatsApp storage?
Tap on the “Free Up Space” button in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Now, tap on the checkmark next to the media type you want to delete. Next, tap on the “Delete Items” button. From the popup, tap on the “Clear Messages” option.
How do I delete WhatsApp messages after 1 hour?
Tap and Hold on the message and it should now show a window with options such as Delete for Me, Delete for Everyone, and Cancel. Select the Delete for Everyone option, once this is done, go back and turn on your Wi-Fi or Mobile Data as per your usage.
How can I delete a message for everyone on WhatsApp after deleting it for myself by mistake?
You can unsend a message by tapping and holding it, hitting the Delete symbol and selecting Delete for Everyone. The feature works for all types of messages, but only if they were sent less than seven minutes ago.
How do you delete GIFs?
You can delete a GIF by clicking the pencil icon to the right of the GIF. Then select “Delete.”
How do you delete all phone history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ‘Browsing history’. …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I delete GIFs from my iPhone?
How to delete Giphy iMessage app on iPhone and iPad
- Open iMessage.
- In the iMessage app drawer swipe to the far right.
- Tap the three-dot “More” icon.
- Swipe down and find the Giphy iMessage app.
- Swipe from right to left and tap Delete.