How do I remove the white background from a JPEG logo?
1 Correct Answer
- Open the file.
- Double click the background layer to convert it to a regular layer.
- Set up the Magic wand tool with tolerance=32 on the tool’s option bar, and untick “Contiguous”
- Left click on a white area, then hit delete on the keyboard.
14 окт. 2014 г.
How do I make my logo background transparent?
Make Your Background With a Transparent PNG Using Adobe Photoshop
- Open The File Of Your Logo.
- Add A Transparent Layer. Select “Layer” > “New Layer” from the menu (or just click on the square icon in the layers window). …
- Make The Background Transparent. …
- Save The Logo As A Transparent PNG Image.
How do I make a PNG transparent on a JPEG?
How to Convert JPG to PNG?
- Click the “Choose Files” button to select your JPG files.
- Click on the “Convert to PNG” button to start the conversion.
- When the status change to “Done” click the “Download PNG” button.
How do I make a PNG transparent?
How to remove make a picture background transparent
- Step 1: Insert the image into the editor. …
- Step 2: Next, click the Fill button on the toolbar and choose Transparent. …
- Step 3: Adjust your tolerance. …
- Step 4: Click the background areas you want to remove. …
- Step 5: Save your image as a PNG.
How can I make my logo transparent for free?
The best free tool I’ve found is LunaPic. LunaPic works very simply, You upload your image by clicking browse button, and then and select your photo. The Transparent background effect can be found in the edit menu on the toolbar. Then you click on the background color—in this case, anywhere on the white.
How do I make an image transparent?
Make part of a picture transparent
- Select the picture for which you want to change the transparency of a color.
- On the Format Picture tab, click Recolor, and then select Set Transparent Color.
- Click the color in the picture or image that you want to make transparent.
How do I make a JPEG transparent online?
Transparent Background Tool
- Use Lunapic to make your image Transparent, or to remove background.
- Use form above to pick an image file or URL.
- Then, just click the color/background your want to remove.
- Watch our Video Tutorial on Transparent Backgrounds.
Which is better JPEG or PNG?
In general, PNG is a higher-quality compression format. JPG images are generally of lower quality, but are faster to load. These factors affect whether you decide to use PNG or JPG, as does what the image contains and how it will be used.
Does PNG support transparency?
The GIF and PNG formats also both support transparency. If you need any level of transparency in your image, you must use either a GIF or a PNG.